3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

I pissed myself.

That is all.

In My Arms Collab In My Arms Collab

Pretty good.

I liked it, in its own special little way.
The animation was nice, but in a few places it seemed out ... guess you gotta expect that from a collab. Still, I thought it was a bit disorganised. There's normally some kind of meaning or story in collabs, and although I got it, it felt hard to do so.
Still, and amazing piece of work you have all created and I congratulate you.
Keep it up.

Rudy responds:

Thanks, but there wasn't suppose to be a "story" everyone took a piece of the lyrics and song and made it into how they felt about it. It wasn't suppose to flow with one another. I have something similar to the idea of a story in the near future though ;)

Death Note Fan Flash Death Note Fan Flash

Hehe

Made me laugh, well done!
Graphics were a bit dodgy, but it had its little quirks, and was easily kept on track by the humor.
Props to the "Sexy back".

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

Omfg

That was some funny shit, right there.

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

Amazing.

I rarely ever comment on anything here, just because its never worth my time.

This game however, has been worth the last hour of my time. People don't seem to be getting it, or enjoying it. Those are the people who could learn the most from it. Truly wonderful.

Graphics were simple, yet intricate. Controls were easy, but perfect for the situation. Music was ... beautiful. I downloaded it straight away. The message was something meaningful, but vague enough so that we could each make it our own.

I wanted to thank you. Its the little things like this that you often stumble upon, that make life worthwhile ... and love of course.

Battlegrounds Battlegrounds

Very nice...

Dude no question,
best game ever
i'll be playing this for awhile :D
Very unique style